- 96% of MEDIAGIRLS participants are able to identify their self-worth based on their inner qualities as a result of our program.
- 81% of MEDIAGIRLS participants reported feeling “better about their self-worth” as a result of our program.
- 96% of MEDIAGIRLS participants site specific ways to make social media more empowering for girls as a result of our program.
- 96% of our Mentors report that because of volunteering at MEDIAGIRLS, they are more likely to take on a leadership role.
- 86% of our college Mentors report that because of MEDIAGIRLS, they use social media to take a stand on meaningful issues.
- Approximately 600 girls have completed our multi-week school program since our start in 2014
- Over 4,000 girls and parents have participated in our #REALMEDIAGIRL workshops for middle-school girls
- Over 107,500 unique page views on our website to access strategies and activities